Friday, September 5, 2014

Obsession of the Week!

Hi Cuties!


Wow... it's been more than a month since I last posted??!!!!
Sorry everyone, but I was soooo busy with homework and revising for upcoming tests.


This month I was introduced to many new things that I love. I was recommended to new music, new books and new videos.
Well, I should get straight in to the topic!

             

Music - Oblivion by M83 ft. Susanne Sundfør


I cannot stop replaying the ending credits song of the movie 'Oblivion'! I really love the music and how it's quite different to pop songs that are popular today. I have not heard of M83 or Susanne Sandfør before the song, but I really hope that they will collaborate again one day!




Lyrics:
Since I was young, I knew I’d find you
But our love was a song sung by a dying swan
And in the night, you hear me calling,
You hear me calling
And in your dreams you see me falling, falling

Breathe in the light
I’ll stay here in the shadow
Waiting for a sign, as the tide grows
Higher, and higher, and higher

And when the nights are long
All those stars recall your goodbye, your goodbye

And in the night you'll hear me calling,
You'll hear me calling
And in your dreams you'll see us falling, falling
And in now you'll hear me calling,
You'll hear me calling
And in your dreams you'll see us falling, falling

Breathe in the light and say goodbye
Breathe in the light and say goodbye.

Lyrics are courtesy of A-Z Lyrics.



Book - Ruby Redfort by Lauren Child

The series by Lauren Child is for children, but they had definitely entertained me. I love the story plot and how Lauren Child had always included new codes to crack every novel.

Synopsis:

Ruby Redfort is a genius code-cracker, a daring detective, and a gadget-laden special agent who just happens to be a 13-year-old girl. She and her slick side-kick butler, Hitch, foil crimes and get into loads of scrapes with evil villains, but they're always ice-cool in a crisis.

Synopsis is courtesy of Goodreads






Video that Made me Laugh - David's Pizza Commercial and 'I Sit on You'

These two videos are definitely the highlight of the week. Both of the videos include a surprisingly catchy tune, a man that is perfect for the video and sadly, quite bad graphics XD
My friend and I claims that they are friends.






Sorry for not posting for sooooooo long! I was really busy (and lazy). 
Thanks,
Nashy (◡‿◡✿)

No comments:

Post a Comment